Saturday, January 11

New Year in London

2

I started 2014 New Year listening the chiming of Big Ben of London and trying to find the place where to see the New Year fireworks. It was so crowded and loud on London streets and raining, of course. So, we opened our bottle of MoŃ‘t under the umbrella and went for a walk around City. It was my first New Year ‘s eve ever without snow. It was my first New Year‘s eve ever when Santa I met on the street was not from Lapland. And also it was my first New Year‘s eve ever when I didn‘t make a wish and didn‘t make a resolution for the next year. Because any Resolutions will not help to become better and any wishes, made on this particular eve will not definitely comes true. So I just relaxed and enjoyed my champagne and atmosphere in the City. Because magic is not in this particular moment of 12 a.m. on New Year’s eve, magic is in every day of life. And it‘s still 365 days , 8760 hours , 525600 minutes and 31536000 seconds , which can be spent on the execution of desires.

  IMG_5511



1

12

3

4

5

6

8

9

10

11

1 comment:

  1. I spent New Year in London welcoming in 2013. It's so magical, I loved it!

    Lindsey, x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete