Saturday, January 18

My lazy Saturdays


breakfast

For some reason only on Saturday my mode is changing to the "lazy". And I can't do nothing important, only pleasant. And every Sunday I am lying in mybed till midday, reading blogs, chatting with relatives and friends via Skype, reading newspapers picked up in London underground on my way home from work during the week...But at the evening I always start feeling bad about unrealised plans of the day... So, perhaps it's time just to stop make plans on this day and just enjoy my "lazy Saturdays". :)

My today's breakfast was also lazy - honey, yogurt and granola with nuts on top. And pita with Nutella for extra calories and for pheromone of happiness :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me. ha Lazy Saturdays are the way forward!!

    ReplyDelete